jim rozen

Default OMG-Gloat

In article , Gunner says...

She also had a Craftsman 17" weed eater, heavy, orange color..might
have been a Sthil or Husky..but the head freewheeled, even when I
jerked on the pull starter..so I figured something was busted. $20 was
too rich for my blood for something like that. No gas to start it
with.... THe motor end looked like a Dustbuster sorta kinda.

Some of those use flex shafts. If it has a tube with a bend it,
that's the kind and the flex shaft is toast. If so let me know
as I wound up with an extra shaft for me "Eager Beaver II" which
never got used.

What a great name though.

Jim

please reply to: