joel

Default clausing-colchester info needed

In article ,
"Dixon" wrote:

"joel" wrote in message
I just picked up a VS-13 clausing colchester lathe.

looking for a lube chart, spec sheet, parts diagram, and a general
manual for one.

also, does anyone know what size motor is in one of these? I can't seem
to find a label on it and i need to find out to spec my phase converter.

thanks,
--joel

--
remove xxnospamxx to reach me.

I might have the info you need. Is your lathe the rounder headstock model or
the newer squarer one? Also, is it a two speed motor?

Dixon

it looks to be quite square. this model is a variable speed, 13" with
english and metric threading, so i don't know if the motor has two
speeds. i suspect it's a single speed.

--j

--
remove xxnospamxx to reach me.