Grant Erwin

Default Miller O/A torch questions

Mike Martin wrote:

.. I've pretty much
stopped buying on Ebay because too many sellers charge $40 shipping to
make up for selling something $30 cheaper than I can buy it locally.

I have started sending a question to sellers asking politely if they are willing
to ship via USPS Priority Mail flat rate envelopes, always adding that I know it
costs them gas money to go to the post office, etc. About 1 or 2 times out of 10
they say OK, about 1 more time out of 10 they agree to drop egregious shipping
rates a few bucks. Certainly worth an email.

GWE