briz

Default Desperate for advice on replacing dead 255K BTU furnace in 3200 sq foot house

I am an A/C contractor in N.Fl. I dont know the spicifics of you
climate in N.Cal but I do know Heat and Air in general.
I worked with a home depot autherized contractor in the Tampa Bay
area. I myself went to the Trane schools and on going education classes
as well as all the Home depot classes. I can tell you from that
experience that the guy from The home depot is the most qualified
person to do your job. HD does extencive research in choosing who will
represent their company to the public. If you can swing the cost go
with them. I have never had an unhappy HD customer. Also HD will give
you very flexable payment options that an indenpent contractor cant
offer. Steve