wkearney99

Default AFCI Fuse - is so annoying

Personally, I believe that in my house, my decision supersedes code
requirements. It's my house, dammit. I reviewed the risks, and
evaluated the nuisance costs to my wife and myself, and then removed
them and installed regular breakers.

Then, personally, you'll have no one but yourself to blame when the house
burns down and kills your family in the process because you wanted to
circumvent code. Oh and the insurance company will doubtless tell you to
sod off on any claims you might want to make. So g'head and replace it,
you'll only risk being homeless, broke and alone.