DamnYankee

Default I'VE BEEN HAD !!!

The blizzard was in March of 93 but I remember upstate NY getting
hammered by an ice storm around that time as well, maybe 91, not really
sure. We drove up through it several years later and we could still
see the damage, broken trees and such. Kind of looked like a tornado
had gone through.

Doug Kanter wrote:
"badgolferman" wrote in message
Doug Kanter, 11/10/2005, 3:40:49 PM,
wrote:

12 years ago, we had an ice storm here in upstate NY

Blizzard of '93? I was in Utica at the time. That was a nasty storm,
even by NY standards. It took two days for me to dig the cars out of
the driveway.

I don't recall if it was 91 or 93. But, only two services were able to reach
our street, which had a 6" layer of ice on it: The phone company (which
amazed me), and the cloth diaper delivery guy, who said NOTHING could stop
him. Must've been 91. My son was out of diapers by the time he was 4.