Dave Hinz

Default manual for rockwell bandsaw?

On Thu, 10 Nov 2005 22:25:38 -0800, trs80 wrote:
Hi Dave:

I learned here rockwell became delta. I did find a parts breakdown diagram
online. But I was hoping to find a manual to tell me how to set it up and
service it and stuff. its 28-243 s/n number is 85c06223.

Most of the setup and servicing will be non-model-specific, not even
Rockwell/Delta specific. What questions do you have?

Trash 80.

Hey now, you're treading on sacred territory there.

I actually never owne one. But I did have a Atari computer at
the time. I remember moving up to a PC with whoppin 10meg hard drive. That
was living!

freakin' newbies...