Mike Martin

Default Miller O/A torch questions

On Thu, 10 Nov 2005 21:43:19 -0800, Vernon wrote:

Mike,

I think I have some goodies for that very torch. Some time ago, on
ebay, I bought a "lot" of welding supplies that included these items.
Provided I can find the stuff and you can use it, I'd probably be
willing to trade it to you for a can of pork and beans.

I was hitting the local auctions and sales myself. I've pretty much
stopped buying on Ebay because too many sellers charge $40 shipping to
make up for selling something $30 cheaper than I can buy it locally.

I'm not sure I have the torch body. But I'm nearly sure I have the
cutting attachment and some tips for it.

Is the cutting attachment the part that's leaking??

Yes, specifically where one of the triple tubes meets the torch head. The
torch body itself is fine as far as I can tell, except I have no mixer or
tips for it.

Let me know if you find that stuff and what you think it's worth.

Thanks!
Mike