nightjar

Default Property development

"Nicknoxx" wrote in message
Hi All

I planning to sell my house and buy two smaller ones, renovate them and
sell on at a profit.

I imaging that rewiring, new heating system, kitchen and bathroom will be
required but not any major structural work.

I would like to do all of the work myself but am not au fait with the
subtleties of the building regualtions to know what problems I'm likely to
encounter.

Any advice gratefully received.

You are thinking of moving into property development at a time when a
property developer I have known for years is looking elsewhere for work. I
suspect you may have got the timing wrong.

Colin Bignell