Mark BR

Default Electric meter reading period

"The Wanderer" wrote in message
On Thu, 10 Nov 2005 19:54:45 -0000, Colin Wilson wrote:

Can anyone explain what is going on

a) the government made a ******** of things
b) the companies all have to make a profit

Ahh, yes! where are all those people in the late 80's early 90's who were
saying 'Just wait till you lot are privatised. Things will be so much
better for the customer. Bit of competition will shake you lot up.'

My retort was always 'Yes, just you wait till we're privatised, and see if
you continue to get the same level of service you've become used to over
the years.' I don't hear too many people extolling the virtues of
privatisation these days......

I do

Mark BR