Joe

Default Council tax and new ways..........

John Cartmell wrote:
In article , Andy Hall
wrote:

It's remarkably inconsistent of you on the one hand to say that it is
unnacceptable for organisations like Tesco, Microsoft and Sky to have large
market shares and dominant positions, while on the other saying that it is
OK for the state to do the same with education and healthcare.

When I have a (one person one) vote for the board at Tescos I'll revise my
comment.

You have much more than that: you can give them or deny them money.
That's *real* democracy. Imagine the politicians offering to make
their salaries a matter of voluntary public subscription...