Doctor Drivel

Default Council tax and new ways..........

"Huge" wrote in message
Andy Hall writes:
On 10 Nov 2005 19:38:45 GMT, (Huge) wrote:

Matt writes:
"Doctor Drivel" wrote:

Matt, why not throw the towel now as you are taking a real beating.

Dribble, if you had been paying attention Andy Hall and I had a
disagreement further back on this thread. I prefer state education
and totally believe in the NHS. Andy from what he posted prefers
something costing much more and providing something rather inferior.

Good Lord. How is that possible?

Quite. Considering that the NHS is the largest employer in Europe,

Second largest in the world, apparently.

3rd. Chinese army and the Indian railways beat it.