Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics)

Default New TV aerial for 'strong' or 'weak' signal?

In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
On Thu, 10 Nov 2005 08:16:23 +0100, Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics) wrote:

I'll get my tinfoil hat on then..

Seems like that might be favourite. You will have to take it down from your
loft though where it is undoubtedly doing "service" as an aerial.

Remind me never to have uou install an aerial..

a) You couldn't afford us

b) We would refuse to work down to your standards.

Why must you propagate the myth that "cheap" is the same as "good value for
money"? The points I have made are based on scientific fact and established
good practice in RF, not hype of any sort. You will note that the BBC
engineering department and the CAI will offer you the same advice. But then,
you know best of course.