Gunner

Default OMG-Gloat

On Fri, 11 Nov 2005 02:38:46 GMT, Gary Brady
wrote:

Gunner wrote:

Happy happy Joy Joy!!!!

"Insert horrific picture of a big ugly bearded cowboy dancing around
the parking lot like an utter spazz..."

Gunner

I went to a garage sale the other day. The "tools" advertised were 2
yard rakes, a hoe and a hedge snipper. It went downhill from there...

She also had a Craftsman 17" weed eater, heavy, orange color..might
have been a Sthil or Husky..but the head freewheeled, even when I
jerked on the pull starter..so I figured something was busted. $20 was
too rich for my blood for something like that. No gas to start it
with.... THe motor end looked like a Dustbuster sorta kinda.

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner