Brian Lawson

Default Alloy machining question

On Thu, 10 Nov 2005 15:40:07 -0500, "Dixon"
wrote:
SNIP BIG CRAP

On a personal note, may I say how refreshing it is to see such
forthright communication from a leading fixture in the science. I
have followed your career since your under-graduate work for your BS,
when you began your thesis on " Para-Inserting Stiff Solids In Noxious
Gasses, Controlling Overtly Natural Tri Ester Supra Torrents" . Fine
work!

Take care, and Good Luck.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.

I guess it's time to confess. Even though I did take some metallurgy in
college, and worked in two labs where materials were tested, I don't have a
clue what I was asking in my made up question! I have a lot of books on
tech. stuff, and I looked in the glossary and found a treasure of terms to
use. So don't feel bad for not being able to answer my "question". Wouldn't
it be ironic if the real Fermilab was working with the three metals I
mentioned and sent men in black over to find out how I knew about their
project!

Dixon

Ohhhhh....ps.... I forgot to drop in the anagram for your thesis
" Para-Inserting Stiff Solids In Noxious Gasses, Controlling Overtly
Natural Tri Ester Supra Torrents" we've referred to that here as
****ING CONTEST

Have fun.

Brian Lawson,
B'well, Ont.