Doctor Drivel

Default Council tax and new ways..........

"Andy Hall" aka Matt wrote in message
On Thu, 10 Nov 2005 18:21:33 +0000, Matt aka Lord Hall
wrote:

"Doctor Drivel" wrote:

Matt, why not throw the towel now as you are taking a real beating.

Dribble, if you had been paying attention Andy Hall and I had a
disagreement further back on this thread. I prefer state education
and totally believe in the NHS. Andy from what he posted prefers
something costing much more and providing something rather inferior.
Personally I can't understand it especially given his good taste in
tools :-)

Certainly I have good taste in tools.

Matt, Makitas have been proven to be overpriced and shoddy, right here on
this ng. Matt you are fooling no one.