John Rumm

Default Condensing boiler (continued) - Told I cannot have as Cast ironWaste pipe - plot thickens!

Dave Smithz wrote:

Maybe I just install a non-condensing and say what the hell. Really not sure
what to do.

If it were me, then I would go with an condensor drained into the CI
stack. Any corrosian of something like that will take a long time, and
you can always play dumb on the grounds that you were guided by your
CORGI. Make sure the connection to the stack is either below the others,
or better still mixed with them, and it will further reduce the
possibility of problems.

After all it is not like the prohibit you flushing tomato sauce or
vinegar down the sink!

--
Cheers,

John.