citygirl

Default HELP! Contractor work caused HUGE Settlement Cracks and damage

Hi there. I just did some renovations as well and there was a lot of
settling. Some of it in the structure but also a lot of cracks
appeared in the bathroom where there was a lot of new grouting. I
contacted my contractor immediately and he was not concerned a bit. He
said that was to be expected, fixed it, and said he'll likely have to
come back again. I do think you should take pictures asap though just
in case there is a problem again in the future. Good luck!

--
citygirl
citygirl's Profile: http://www.homeplot.com/member.php?userid=166