jIM

Default ants or termites?

I'm confident they are ants, but I'm not going to bet on it... they
were the brown kind and real little- not like the large black ants I
see at parks around picnic bences, but brown/tan ones.

I think my furnture is dry. never been outside while I've owned it.
Help me understand "wet" conditions. I assume if they are in my apt,
there must be some moisture trapped inside the walls, under the floor
or somewhere? Could caulking all the holes fix this then?

I could careless about the apt, I am concerned with furniture. can I
caulk my couch ( a joke, I know that really doesn't make sense). Maybe
put couch in a bubble?

jIM