SJF

Default ants or termites?

"PDQ" wrote in message
. ..
You probably have ants. If big and black - carpenter. if small - maybe
leaf cutter.

Best solution is fumigate all furniture after it is out of the apartment and
before it is in your new digs.

No point in event chancing a few unwanted guest pests.

Call your local exterminator and see what is best for you.

--
PDQ

In my experience, which does have it's limits, cockroaches are about the
only insect pest which might be worth fumigation before moving. I would
like to see some discussion here on that view. Could possibly save you some
unnecessary expense.

Chewed paper, and/or clothing, could be silverfish/firebrats.

SJF