mm

Default Gas oven GE JGRP17 won't light

My friend has gas oven GE JGRP17 which won't light.

Is the total voltage across the thermostat/ignitor/valve circuit 110
VAC or something less, or maybe DC?

I've read a lot of the old threads in this ng, which I greatly
appreciate, Especially by Phisherman and Dan O. Thanks guys.

It seems that the various parts are tested by measuring current and
continuity, but it would make me feel better to know what the voltage
is supposed to be across the thermostat/ignitor/valve circuit.

Is the total voltage 110 VAC or something less, or maybe DC?

The ignitor no longer glows, The oven is only 3 years old and it
has been replaced once. I guess it could be bad again, but first I
want to do all the testing that the ahr archives recommend.

Remove NOPSAM to email me. Please let
me know if you have posted also.