Arch

Default Please to remember the fifth... (It's now the 10th, forget it)

Thanks Kevin, good idea. Insurance agents are very busy after a
hurricane or other natural disaster, so I just searched the net and even
WebTv found thousands of sites with more info than I need. The Chimney
Safety Institute of America, CSIA, provides seemingly reliable chimney
safety info and certifies competent chimney sweeps listed by town and
state.

Then why did I ask rcw when it's already burdened or bettered by 561
current posts? Many deal with woodturning.

There are lots of good reasons to ask or not to ask questions on rcw
when the answers are easily found elsewhere or have been frequently
asked and repeatedly answered. We can muse about these reasons and your
opinions later.

Turn to Safety, Arch
Fortiter