mlcorson

Default The Snark - the meanest VTOL UAV on the planet

Interesting...
I wonder how this could be used against a determined (even suicidal)
enemy who has superior manufacturing capacities to make cheaper... lets
say tanks for instance. Or perhaps even jets. Where they make 100 tanks
to our one...at the same cost as one of ours. Admitadly not as good,
but more of them. I say we'd be under equipped with very expensive and
complex technology and no way to produce it in sufficient numbers to
defeat the overwhelming numbers. I know of one country right now with
the manufacturing capacity and manpower to make this a possible
scenario.
-Mike