Clif Holland

Default Wayne Cook-Big Lathe?

The same ad also lists an 18" lathe...

--

Clif Holland KA5IPF
www.avvid.com

"Gunner" wrote in message
On Thu, 10 Nov 2005 05:14:09 -0600, Wayne Cook
wrote:

On Thu, 10 Nov 2005 05:23:55 GMT, Gary Brady
wrote:

Wayne, you said you were looking for a big lathe. Have you seen this
one? Not that far from you.

http://houston.craigslist.org/tls/110150134.html

No I hadn't seen it. Thanks. It's just a little bigger than I'm
looking for. Anything over 20-21" actual swing just gets to heavy and
awkward to run for most of my work.

Wayne Cook
Shamrock, TX
http://members.dslextreme.com/users/waynecook/index.htm

Leigh at MarMachine, who posts here, has a 18" Clausing for sale,
very reaonably IRRC

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner