Mark

Default Property development

Nicknoxx typed:

Mark wrote:

Without knowing FA about building regualtions (sic)
Why is it that so many people seem to think that property
development is a licence to print money.

It's clear from the Property Ladder type programmes that
complete numpties can made money doing up houses and I thought it was
time to have a go.

Its also clear from the Property Ladder type programmes that
complete numpties *THINK* they can made money doing up houses.

What's so wrong with that?

Nothing, but to make a living from it is an entirely different ballgame it
takes many skills and a large portion of luck to succeed in the long term.
I started at 18 and believe me there are quicker and easier ways to get rich
quick.

Helpful advice gratefully received

Don't give up the day job :-)

-