Default Property development

Nicknoxx wrote:
Mark wrote:
Nicknoxx typed:

Hi All

I planning to sell my house and buy two smaller ones, renovate them
and sell on at a profit.

I imaging that rewiring, new heating system, kitchen and bathroom will
be required but not any major structural work.

I would like to do all of the work myself but am not au fait with the
subtleties of the building regualtions to know what problems I'm
likely to encounter.

Any advice gratefully received.

Judging from your CV.....

I don't mention on my CV that I've spent the last five years doing up
three cottages, have installed one heating system including underfloor
heating, done a loft conversion and installed three bathrooms.

And yet you say you are not au fait with the subtleties of the building
regs? Did you get approval for the loft conversion? Was all the waste
plumbing in the bathrooms compliant?

MBQ