Robert Swinney

Default Installed cooling coil on TIG circulator, pix, questions

"xray" wrote in message
On Thu, 10 Nov 2005 05:48:38 GMT, Ignoramus18971
wrote:

Yes. You and Gunner were perfectly right. The acorn looking nut that I
had was simply stuck a little bit, and I was afraid to apply some
force before. Now that I adjusted it, the pressure on the torch is
exactly at 50 PSI. Life is great! Thanks guys!

Sheesh! Why does it seem that you need to be told the same story
multiple times by several people before you begin to believe it?

xray,

I view it as "troll bait"; a ploy to keep threads going as long as possible;
a psychological cry for attention; a way to collect as many "hits" on a
particular thread as possible; enhanced bragging rights in troll circles.

Bob Swinney