bland

Default Electric meter reading period

Are you sure that there isn't two set of readings because of the
latest price rise.

A proportion of the 3 month period will be at the old primary and
secondary rates and the rest at the increased price.

I doubt they are billing you for two month periods.

As for meter readings, you can go to the Powergen site and enter them
yourself. Just recently, they have been e-mailing me to request them
about two weeks before the bill is due.

Thanks, the rate had gone up from 7.21 to 7.73 from one half bill to the
other, which would explain the two bills.

Things started to go to pot when they read the meter incorrectly in April
and thought I had used negative units so they credited £105. This was all
mixed up with a simultaneous price increase.

So its been a bit of a strange year.

bland.