Ray L. Volts

Default No-Charge, No-Obligation Test Equipment Repair Services

"mrtestequipment" wrote in
message ...
Mr Test Equipment offers a comprehensive test equipment repair
services.

Unlike some of the manufacturers, we offer a no-charge, no-obligation
evaluation of broken test equipment.

Good luck with that.

You'll be spending lots of downtime diagnosing all kinds of worthless junk
for which the owner won't be willing to pay your repair quote.
TV shops learned this lesson long ago, ultimately resulting in an
industry-wide policy of up-front, flat diagnostic fees which are refundable
with the repair job. It has a way of keeping the freeloader trash out.

I presume you aren't offering NIST-traceable calibration for USA customers.
Most owners of premium test gear prefer that the manufacturer perform this
calibration, which means they'll likely also have the unit repaired by the
manufacturer first, if necessary.

Sorry if I seem negative, but your type of business is difficult enough to
begin with. It's only made worse by giving away services.