none

Default A.C. capacitor source needed...

On Wed, 09 Nov 2005 20:14:31 GMT, CJT wrote:

McM wrote:

Well.... I like to think that it is a buyers maket.... I would not have
to do a retailers work to buy something..... Itīs not worth my time....
I dont care if something cost $2 more or less... time is money.....
for my company I cost around $20 an hour and and my sparetime is rated
even more.....

Iīm sorry if I make any 3:rd world user angry, but this is my reality.

I would never pay standard retail for anything if i canīt get some service.

Donīt be mad.... walk in others shoes for once......

I guess I just don't see the problem with pdf files.

Depending on the size of the pdf it can be a pain to load, epsecially
if you're on dialup.
I've also had problems with some later versions of pdf's not wanting
to load with my version of adobe(acrobat 5.0)
I can understand why some dislike having to deal with them online, I
tolerate it for the sake of getting the manual or whatever when the
only option before the net was snail mail and expensive fees.
(I've also had pdf's on occasion not wanting to either load in browser
or only wanting to load in browser. A pain when all you want is to
have a look at a particular item on the schematic or parts list. Ditto
if you actually want to download the entire repair/owner's manual.)

I''m retired so I've learned to be patient, other's are still on the
clock though.

On 2005-11-02 04:31:36 +0100, James Sweet said:

usamfg.net

Well.... usamfg.net sucks they are so lazy that their online cataloge
is in pdf.

What's wrong with that? Are you too lazy to read it?

Usenet News==----
http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!
120,000+ Newsgroups
=----