crazycolo1

Default Installed cooling coil on TIG circulator, pix, questions

Your pump from the looks of it should have the adjustable relief built in.

See http://www.proconpumps.com/exploded.htm for the location.

Also see http://www.proconpumps.com/Page19.htm which you can decode your
pump part number to give you the specifics on your pump.

Hope this helps....

"Ignoramus18971" wrote in message
After I recalled that I have over a dozen of Blissfield condenser
coils (about 8x10 inches, very nice easily mountable coils, which I
plan on selling for $10 each), I added one to my TIG water cooler. I
suspect that it will be there mostly for looks, and not needed to cool
the coolant, but perhaps one day it would actually be helpful.

Many new pictures are here

http://igor.chudov.com/projects/Weld...-Torch-Cooler/

Besides the coil (and a fan to cool it), I also installed a water
pressure gauge. I am glad and disappointed at the same time.
Unfortunately, the water pressure reads over 200 PSI. That's way too
much for a TIG torch.

I am glad that I was able to detect this dangerous overpressure.

Doubtless, I need to buy and install a pressure relief valve ASAP.

Any suggestions for a suitable relief valve? There are various kinds
over there and I am lost. I would prefer something with 3/8" NPT
male connections.

thanks