Default Gas oven - flexible gas pipe NOT allowed!

Lobster wrote:
Andrew Gabriel wrote:
In article ,
Lobster writes:

Just had a Corgi round to install a built-in Baumatic gas oven with hob
above. However, he and I were both scratching our heads over the oven

[snip]

That would make sense, but you'd maybe expect the instructions to make
the distinction between pipe types a bit clearer? Though I have to say
that in other respects they are as clear as mud; it took me several
reads-through to understand the ventilation requirements!

Baumatic instruction books/leaflets are truly diabolically awful, I
have a couple. Both the installation instructions and the user
instructions are equally flawed. The examples I can remember from our
dishwasher instructions a-

Dishwasher installation - it tells you to adjust the door closure
and tells you how the catch can be moved back and forth. However
it doesn't tell you how to judge when it's correctly adjusted.

Dishwasher use - it has a list of the dishwasher programs (there
are eight) which have descriptions like 'heavy', 'very hot',
'severe' etc. but absolutely no indication of whether 'severe' is
stronger or less strong than 'heavy' for example. The programs
are not in 'strength' order either, they appear to be entirely
random so it's completely impossible to decide their relative
washing power. The only way to guess, approximately, is by their
duration.

--
Chris Green