Edwin Pawlowski

Default Husky or Kobalt?

wrote in message
Hi I am currently selling all of my Craftsman tools to replace them

Why? Did they get stale?

with either Husky or Kobalt. After reading alot of threads, I have yet
to see a comparison between just Husky and Kobalt tools. So I have a
few questions.
1. Which brand is better in your opinions?

About the same.

2. Who has a wider selection of sizes, types of tools etc?

Craftsman, Mac, Snap On

3. When one breaks does either Home Depot or Lowes give you problems
about getting the replaced?

I've never bought either brand you ask about as there are better tools out
there.

I have Craftsman that are 40years old and, IMO, they are better than some of
the present ones. That said, I have other brands and see no reason not to
mix them as I add or replace tools. The only Husky I have are about 20
years old so I'd not use them to compare to the tools made today, but the
ratchet wrench is very good, the sockets crappy.

Neither Lowes nor HD are the best sources of tools, IMO.
--
Ed
http://pages.cthome.net/edhome/