mm

Default Briggs & Stratton 16 HP engine-points actuating rod not moving enough ?

On 8 Nov 2005 04:12:34 -0800, "UNIVERSAL MIND"
wrote:

The spark plug wire and coil are one unit on a Briggs- if you change
the coil, the wire gets changed too.

I know they're one unit, but if the wire was leaking the spark and I
didn't want to pay for the whole unit, I'd splice in a new wire to the
stub of the old wire. I got the impression that money was a concern.
Or maybe you could put a thick coating of silicone cenent.

I've used GE silicone cement, the thick clear, white, or black stuff,
(I used clear or black) on the high voltage of a television to stop
leakage, and it worked fine.

Remove NOPSAM to email me. Please let
me know if you have posted also.