Unrevealed Source

Default Husky or Kobalt?

Are you implying that you feel a need to have all of your tools be the same
brand? Why? No manufacturer makes the best of everything.

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi I am currently selling all of my Craftsman tools to replace them
with either Husky or Kobalt. After reading alot of threads, I have yet
to see a comparison between just Husky and Kobalt tools. So I have a
few questions.
1. Which brand is better in your opinions?
2. Who has a wider selection of sizes, types of tools etc?
3. When one breaks does either Home Depot or Lowes give you problems
about getting the replaced?