evodawg

Default Husky or Kobalt?

wrote:

Hi I am currently selling all of my Craftsman tools to replace them
with either Husky or Kobalt. After reading alot of threads, I have yet
to see a comparison between just Husky and Kobalt tools. So I have a
few questions.
1. Which brand is better in your opinions?
2. Who has a wider selection of sizes, types of tools etc?
3. When one breaks does either Home Depot or Lowes give you problems
about getting the replaced?

Which are made in the US? That will answer your question. Hmmmm come to
think of it, probably both made by the same company in China and stamped
with a different name. Wonder if Snap On is still built in the US?

Rich
--
"you can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"