Goedjn

Default AFCI Fuse - is so annoying

This AFCI is so stupid and annoying. It has been raining these days these
days and it almost got tripped once a week! Never had any problem usually in
sunny days because there is no power interruption.

1. Is it possible to replace it with the regular Fuse? I am really sick of
this. Will that violate the electrical code??
2. This is so annoying that I even tried to unplug computers, light fixture
but didn't help, still got same problem. Any other suggestions?
3. Should get another AFCI Fuse? maybe the one I have is defected??

Yes, you can replace it with a regular breaker, and yes,
doing so will violate code.

You might be able to get some sort of device for your
house main that shuts the power off when it goes out,
and resets itself only after getting clean power for
an arbitrary period of time.