Leon

Default help understanding face frame cup hinges and what size to use

"BobS" wrote in message
. ..

I know that's not much but it can ruin your whole day if you misdrilll the
cup holes. I haven't checked all their hinges but I thought they had a
new one out where you could use a -set- offset (as in production run) and
adjust for different overlay's on the arm. Don't recall where I read
that - and maybe it wasn't for a Blum hinge.

Bob S.

Thanks for pointing that out to me Bob. Personally I use the Blum Compact
38. This is a 1 piece design and according to the application guide the
offset is 1/8" on all overlays.
Take a look here and if you click the application icon it appears to be a
1/8" off set that I assume is for all overlays. Again I have always only
used 1/2" overlays.

http://wwhardware.com/catalog.cfm/Gr...20Compact%2038