TeamCasa

Default OT - Rain Gear for construction workers

"Jay Pique" wrote in message
oups.com...
So I'm building a new shop. yeah! For a general contractor here in
town. boo!

IAE, today was cold and rainy and I realized that productivity goes
right down the drain when you're cold and wet. As such, I'm looking to
find some good rain gear so we don't lose man-days down the road. I've
read a few things about Helly Hansen work gear, and I've seen some
Cordura waterproof pants from Cabela's, and I've also been a fan of
Filson gear over the years. What I want is something bombproof,
waterproof and functional - ie. you can work in it. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

JP

Carhartt makes some good stuff.
Dave