Rich

Default OT - Rain Gear for construction workers

Spent years working on the water. I like Helly Hansen. They have a rainsuit
that is nothing high-tech but pretty rugged. Worn by Navy SEALs and SWCC
guys too. I've had mine for eight or nine years and they still issue them.
The suit that the Navy uses is made from Helly Tech, good stuff. Helly
Hansen also has less expensive PVC and PU coated stuff that is good and
costs a bit less.

"Jay Pique" wrote in message
oups.com...
So I'm building a new shop. yeah! For a general contractor here in
town. boo!

IAE, today was cold and rainy and I realized that productivity goes
right down the drain when you're cold and wet. As such, I'm looking to
find some good rain gear so we don't lose man-days down the road. I've
read a few things about Helly Hansen work gear, and I've seen some
Cordura waterproof pants from Cabela's, and I've also been a fan of
Filson gear over the years. What I want is something bombproof,
waterproof and functional - ie. you can work in it. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

JP