Lew Hodgett

Default OT - Rain Gear for construction workers

Jay Pique wrote:
So I'm building a new shop. yeah! For a general contractor here in
town. boo!

IAE, today was cold and rainy and I realized that productivity goes
right down the drain when you're cold and wet. As such, I'm looking to
find some good rain gear so we don't lose man-days down the road.

Take the man day loss, it is cheaper that good foul weather gear.

The most expensive clothing a sailor has is his fowl weather gear.

Good foul weather gear will never survive the construction site environment.

Lew