Tom Watson

Default Mortality

I had this growth on my back.

It wasn't anything that worried me much but it was there, and it used
to bleed sometimes, when it would get bumped up against.

I didn't think much of it but my wife told me that I should have it
looked at.

So, I made an appointment to go to my Primary Care Physician, who
seems to be a wheelhouse that leads you on to people who charge even
more money than he does.

He sent me to a Dermatologist.

I went to the Dermatologist.

He told me that I have Pre-Cancerous Lesions - and he zapped those
suckers with liquid nitrogen - thus making little ugly spots on my
face, composed of necrotic tissue - he didn't care much for the mass
on my back - he just whacked it off.

I asked that man, "Do I have Cancer?"

He said, "Nah, but you have the beginnings of it and you need to come
in here and have them zapped - or you will have Cancer."

****, I had an Uncle who died from a migrating skin cancer - I knew
that this was serious.

I told that Dude that I'd go to him every week, if that was what was
needed.

"Once a year will be fine, Mr. Watson.", is what the expensive man
said.

So, I started thinking to myself - if'n I was going to die (which is
always true), and, if'n I might die sooner, rather than later (which
is also always true), what projects would I want to do first.

I'd like to do a re-imagining of the Goddard-Townsend Secretary - as a
sort of mausoleum - but maybe I am going to far with this current
thought...

I do hate visiting Doctors of any sort - I was going to make a shelf
for the kitchen.

Tom Watson - WoodDorker
tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (email)
http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1/ (website)