Sunworshipper

Default Update on machinist trainee

On Wed, 09 Nov 2005 03:57:42 GMT, Ignoramus32681
wrote:

On Wed, 09 Nov 2005 03:10:19 GMT, User Example wrote:
I worked at a place like that for 6 yrs. It was called the Navy... well
except they didn't fire you... You just wished they did.

It reminds me... There is a saying... There are worse things than
being single, for example not being single and wishing to be...

That's a good one !

"Ignoramus32681" wrote in message
On Tue, 8 Nov 2005 17:53:17 -0600, williamhenry
wrote:
when I was hired out of high school and had a wife and new baby on the
way ,
the shop foreman told me that being on time was mandatory !!

well after a few weeks I had car trouble and came in about 45 minutes
late ,
got called into H.R and was told in no uncertain terms that you only get
come in late once

that the second occasion , regardless the reason you would be fired .....
now I knew why all the other guys arrived one half to three quarters of
an
hour early every day

If I heard that, I would leave that f^&*(g place at the first
opportunity.

I just love those employers that bitch that your 5 minutes late, must
be on some conceded power trip if you asked me. I'm typically their
best employee and do twice as much and break less so they can kiss my
ass on crap like being late. Those are usually the ones that will give
you quarter raises and never go beyond a certain amount hoping you
will quit so they can get another sucker in there for a year or two
before they realize they are being taken also. Not implying anything
to the OP.

BTW, I know a real bi-polar bear and they couldn't keep a job to save
their life. Get a great job and within the first week they need a day
off, next week it's two until they loose the job.