Zean Smith

Default AFCI Fuse - is so annoying

My house which is 1.5 years old has been having problem with the Siemens
AFCI Fuse. According to the builder, this fuse is installed on 2nd floor
for bedrooms for some reasons. The AFCI part of the fuse always get tripped
after power interruption by local hydro company. I had to manually went to
basement to reset it.

This AFCI is so stupid and annoying. It has been raining these days these
days and it almost got tripped once a week! Never had any problem usually in
sunny days because there is no power interruption.

1. Is it possible to replace it with the regular Fuse? I am really sick of
this. Will that violate the electrical code??
2. This is so annoying that I even tried to unplug computers, light fixture
but didn't help, still got same problem. Any other suggestions?
3. Should get another AFCI Fuse? maybe the one I have is defected??

Help....