Default How Did You Save?

The only way I have saved to redo my home is simply by using the
Internet to answer basic questions on how to do stuff. Its made me
more informed about job prior to me tackling them.

I did consider going to a few police DUI/Seizure auctions to get a
pickup or a large van. Ultimately my wife and I had a son, so I went
out and bought a "Dual Purpose" vehicle (Honda Odyssey minivan)

Didnt save me too much money, but it saved my the fustration of pull my
son in and out of a cramped up car seat in the back of the car. Home
improvement centers like Home Depot or Lowes offer their trucks for
$20.00 for 90 minutes. You get your stuff, unload it and return it.
Real nice for those messy loads.