hah

Default Is Canada 120V or 220v?

On Tue, 08 Nov 2005 22:13:59 -0600, Dave Balderstone
wrote:

In article , Phil Marshall
(Phil wrote:

Going over to Canada in a few weeks & was wondering if they
are on 120v or 220v over there? ( I'm USA)

It depends on the exchange rate. Today, we're at 142.698v.

;-)

There's another problem you need to be concerned about. The US
government-mandated time changes (called Daylight Saving Time) must be
implemented by instantaneously altering the rotation of portions of
the Earth's surface. This causes extreme stress on the rocks at the
national borders, generating high transient electrical voltages. These
are isolated, and so have no effect in most cases, but can cause
strange unexpected hyperentropic explosions when charging batteries.
Try not to charge a battery within 50 miles of the US-Canadian border.

;-)