CJT

Default A.C. capacitor source needed...

McM wrote:

Well.... I like to think that it is a buyers maket.... I would not have
to do a retailers work to buy something..... Itīs not worth my time....
I dont care if something cost $2 more or less... time is money.....
for my company I cost around $20 an hour and and my sparetime is rated
even more.....

Iīm sorry if I make any 3:rd world user angry, but this is my reality.

I would never pay standard retail for anything if i canīt get some service.

Donīt be mad.... walk in others shoes for once......

I guess I just don't see the problem with pdf files.

On 2005-11-02 04:31:36 +0100, James Sweet said:

usamfg.net

Well.... usamfg.net sucks they are so lazy that their online cataloge
is in pdf.

What's wrong with that? Are you too lazy to read it?

Usenet News==----
http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!
120,000+ Newsgroups
=----