mrtestequipment

Default No-Charge, No-Obligation Test Equipment Repair Services

Mr Test Equipment offers a comprehensive test equipment repair
services.

Unlike some of the manufacturers, we offer a no-charge, no-obligation
evaluation of broken test equipment.

We issue no-cost, no-obligation repair quotations for current,
obsolete and out-of-support test equipment from quality manufacturers
like Agilent (HP), Tektronix, Anritsu, Marconi, Acterna, R&S,
Fluke, etc.

All we ask is that you handle the DHL, FedEx or UPS shipment charges
“to and from”.

Simply send us the broken equipment, and we will offer our evaluation
and repair quote at no cost.

Please contact us for more information at ,
or call 905 274 6200

Kind Regards

Stephen Hopkins
Mr Test Equipment