Andy Asberry

Default Update on machinist trainee

On Tue, 8 Nov 2005 10:34:15 -0600, "Robert Swinney"
wrote:

Very sorry Eric. You just got a lesson in "the youth of today", but try not
to judge them all by that one example. I endorse your idea of trying to
hire another one. Don't give up on kids, yet. I was once a kid, and look
at how good I turned out!

Bob Swinney

The youth of today are raised by parents who were the youth of
yesterday.

I was talking with a customer and his wife one day. They asked if I
needed any help. Their son wanted to change jobs. They went on and on
about how hard a worker he was; how dependable; never late. I told
them to have him come in for an interview. Mama's exact words, "I'll
tell him tonight. He called in sick and went fishing today!"