Larry Jaques

Default OT Ford truck problem...

On Wed, 09 Nov 2005 17:10:15 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, Gunner
quickly quoth:

On Tue, 08 Nov 2005 21:11:09 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

I have a 1990 F150 XLT, 2WD, auto trans, 5.0L EFI, A/C, dual fuel
tanks. About 90K miles on the (2nd) engine. In the last week or so, I

Mine's a '90 with 107k on the original engine.

Geeze..you keep it parked in the garage?

No, I've been home-based and self-employed since just after buying it.
I don't need to travel much so my 700 mile trip to CA annually is the
longest exercise it gets. Town is 15mi RT at most, and Medford is 50mi
RT.

Gunner, 94 Mazda/Ranger, 3.0, 380,000 miles

Man, you LoCal dudes rack up the mileage. g
And in the middle of the HelL.A. traffic pattern, too.
Sincere condolences, Gunner. (BTDT and it sucks. Luckily,
Terry always drove us in his van or Caddie when we had a
machine to fix in HelL.A.)

A PSYCHOLOGIST looks at everyone -else- || http://www.diversify.com
when an attractive woman enters the room. || Full Website Programming